Friday, January 21, 2011

she's so indecisive like every meal is her last

First up, the skirt..is ooohhhh sooo cute. I saw it and had to have it. It matches the cute shoes I bought and had no reason to buy because nothing I had matched them, but they were cute. See, that's all the reason I need.

And then the skin. Anyone who hasn't seen the new Belleza skin needs to rush to see it. It's soooo pretty.

Ooohhh, not to forget Glitterati has a new VIP group. She's sent out four or five things so far. Now that we have extra group spots you should definitely check it out. This pose I used is from the latest set "Silliness".


The pics have minor editing, because I'm lazy.

12111_001

12111_002

Body:
Belleza - Erika - Pale
Cheap Makeup - Vintage Lash 1
VICKY HAIR - Blonde tipped brown

Clothing & Accessories
skream - just smile piercing (store is closed :()
TRUTH - Halter Tank - Brown
TDR - The Secret Store - Chiffon - Silk Kerchief
Armidi Gisaci - Vidalia - FuiFui Turquoise

No comments:

Post a Comment