Friday, January 14, 2011

if I had a world of my own, everything will be nonsense

I'm a pose whore, I'll admit it. I buy pretty much every one I can find. When anyone needs a picture they always ask to use my photoLife studio. When I logged in to check my messages I saw this cute prop called, The Lost Room, and HAD to have it. It has 7 poses, 8 wall textures, and 3 different vase textures. It's 28 prims. I only took two diff shots, so go check it out or buy it in world at Baffle!
http://slurl.com/secondlife/van/116/198/34


baffleprop


baffleprop2


What I'm wearing:
Skin - Claire / Fair - TDR New Years item (not available anymore)
Hair- Atomic - I'm a Lady (hair fair)
Eyes - Pididdle - Motion Sickness - TrueBlue

Clothes/accessories
Addict - Circle project Necklace - no longer available
Trilogic Ring - Pink Gold
Nyte'N'Day - Decked Shirt - Plum
TART - Grunge Jeans - Dark Denim
SLink - Sydney Stilettos - Black

No comments:

Post a Comment