Sunday, January 2, 2011

Got the Nerve Finally to Get Off My Feet...

Holy crap it's 2011! That's insane! With the new year comes new aspirations. I'm super excited for this year because I think there are a lot of changes in store. Anyways, I received this amazing dress from Wasted Youth, one of my favorite stores, and was like "omgah so cute!" I think it's a perfect mix of dressy and casual. I feel like you can do a lot with this dress by making it girly, rockish or even kinda hood. Since I'm a more casual girl, I kept it simple with minor accessories.
road1
Rockin':
Dress:Wasted Youth-Pier 6 Dress Nude
Shoes:Redgrave-Girls' Bikers Reloaded in Smoke
Skin:Belleza-Elle in Tan
Tattoo:Para Designs-Mayhem in Medium
Necklace:Atooly- Cube Necklace
Hair:Kyoot-Wynter in Dark Brown

THE RELAY COMPANY! Their music makes me happy and excited. They're total sing-a-long to as you dance around like a dork music, haha. I love it. *dances around*

No comments:

Post a Comment