Monday, November 29, 2010

Still alive!

Ok, I suck at blogging. Rhia tries to make me and I make excuses not to...but I'm so in love with these boots I HAD to blog 'em.

Let's just say getting the boots on my feet and fighting with Emergence was hell. Maybe that's why I hate blogging, my computer hates me. I also think my PhotoLife hates me, but that's another story entirely. Let's get on with the post...

boot


body

Clothes:
Bella Desastre Skirt - Tattered- Black (League)
Bella Desastre Short Top - Black (League)
Bound Platform Boots (TART - comes with alpha layer and regular layer)

Attachments & Stuff:
Lionheart Elven Ears - Tale (Plastik)
Glammuh Lashes - 6 (Cheap Makeup)
Lionheart - HiDef - Tale - August (Plastik)
Spicy Mouth Piercing (Just Me)
Sylvia - Espresso (Truth)

I picked Hanson..because I woke up with this major need for a Hanson fix. I admit it, I still listen to them, but give them a chance..They've grown up, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment