Sunday, November 28, 2010

Shed A Tear

I'M BACK! Kinda...Maybe...If I'm up for it, lol. Anyways, one of my favorite people on SL came out with these really cute huggy robots that I've been waiting for her to release for like 48394837 days. I really got super excited when I saw them and then proceeded to jump her in anger for not telling me she had =D. So this post is mainly to show my excitement for the robots. There are a BUNCH of different ones in couples, singles, shoulder/head pets and mouth kind. Really, go check em out! Atooly

Snapshot_003
Clothes:
Dress:Urbanity: Wool Dress in Beige
Scarf:{theosophy}:Auldearn Scarf(Oak)-Seasons Hunt

Attachment and Stuff:
Skin: Curio:Acorn June 2
Hair: Maitreya: Green in Walnut
Robot: Atooly: Gatcha Robot

It makes me laugh so thought I'd share.

No comments:

Post a Comment