Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Cold, The Feeling of Fear On My Skin

I've been on a weird vintage kick the last week buying out stores I come across as I've been searching for furniture. The thing about me shopping is that I go to buy a couch and end up instead getting distracted and buy 49839403 outfits instead. Fail. Anyways, it's winter time, yay! Time to get those sweaters and accessories. Though I hate winter, I love that I get to accessorize my outfits more. Here we go!
its xmas time!
indieinside
Stuff I'm Sporting:
Ears:Panda Express-wilted ears(Stars)
Skirt:Coverture-Fur Miniskirt in Dark Brown
Boots:ETD-Heather Boots in Sand
Tights:jOLIE-Rampicant Tights
Sweater:Pr!tty-Casual Cutie Sweater in Black
Hair:**DP**YUMYUM-barberyumyum*18 in black

This song makes me think cold weather...don't ask me why, it just does. Yeah title and song aren't a match but they're the same band so check it! Love me some Hot Chelle Rae!

No comments:

Post a Comment