Thursday, September 30, 2010

Skins, Boots & Shirts...Oh My!

So I've been wanting to blog this skin for a while since I'm soooo in love with it. I LOVE freckled skins but it's hard to find a really cute one. This skin has been on my shopping list for a while and I finally got around to getting it. What I love about this skin is the tattoo layer for freckles so it lets you wear it with other skins. This pic was untouched so I could show the sheer awesomesauceness and you could see the pretties!
Snapshot_008
Now for the outfit. I was trying to come up with a cute comfy look that wasn't slobby and this is what I came up with out of boredom.
Loose2
Loose1
If anyone knows me you know I don't own many pairs of shoes. I can really count the pairs I have on my hands. I've never been a big shoes girl. Anyways, I saw these and loved them and haaaad to get a pair. It's a big deal when I find shoes I like lol. I probably won't take these off for a while.
Boots

Stuff Worn:
Hair:Maitreya-Green II in copper
Skins:Adam & Eve-Amanda in Natural Tone 3 & Evenstar Tone 4
Shirt: (Milk Motion)-My loose Tshirt Silver Bird
Skirt:*Salire-knit long skirt/blue
Leggings:Devol-cut off leggings
Shoes:Annex-2waylaceupboots in Red
Tattoo:Aitui-Demise in faded

These chicks in this video seem to wear something similar.(Okay, maybe not but just go with me! I want a reason to post this song cuz boys with lisps and giant pianos are love...Just saying. Watch.)

No comments:

Post a Comment