Tuesday, August 3, 2010

With Such Confusions Don't It Make You Wanna Skream

I've been wanting to put an oldies look together for a while now. A few weeks ago I went on a shopping bonanza and found this dress from *Crazy* and had to have it. It made me think of like a flapper dress or something. Then, though I rarely shop at Truth anymore I came across this hair and was like OMGAH!GIMMEEE! cuz I figured it'd go perfect with the dress style. THEN the awesome peeps at Skream passed along these gifts for the Fashion Rehab event and I had to wear them cuz they were so aussom! The mouth tattoo gave me an idea to do a sorta old school fashionable death look, haha. I like how it came out. Tell me what ya think! :D

skream

scream

Clothing:
*Crazy* Portinatx Dress

Attachments & Stuff
Skin:Ugly Duck-Rachel Freckled-Duck Lips
Hair:Truth-Christina
Necklace:[skream!] Girly Whistle
Mouth Tattoo:[skream!] "cut here" tattoo
Shoes:*YS&YS*Raimbow Bianco Shoe
Old Fashion Cigarette:Ciggy y Filter byMarley
Smeared Mascara:CoG Design Dirty Mascara3
Eyes:Poetic Colors-Summer wheat


Cuz ya know who doesn't enjoy some mid90's MJ?!

No comments:

Post a Comment