Saturday, July 17, 2010

I need answers for what all the waiting I've done means.

I've been in a dreamy mood so Jimmy Eat World and Where The Wild Things Are have fit my mood lately. I've been bad about changing my outfits lately since I'm sporadically on and have made this my outfit as of late. Oh and totes been in love with the new IrEn group gift skin.I likes it a lot. I want pie.
wildthings_001
wildthings_002
wildthings_003

Clothing:
-Top:Where The Wild Things Are-Made by mah fran Giz cuz it made me laugh.
-Pants:[Atomic]Bleached Jeans-Gritty

Attachments & Stuff:
Skin: IrEn-Shane in Tan-Group Gift
Hair: Kyoot- Wynter in Chestnut
Bracelets: Mixed Nuts-Starzies Bracelets with Choker
Boots: Redgrave-Bikers Reloaded in Smoke
Necklace: Gritty Kitty-Stitched Heart
Piercing: Skream-Block Piercing
Gloves: Cynful-Heart Black

1 comment: